A little help please

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome becky alot of friendly people to help you anytime, I'd say a red twingo only cause lil red hatches are great or that's just me :p

My wife and I share a 2010, 133 and we are lucky to get 30mpg. Her average driving could be considered combined and she does not drive it hard either.

I do get concerned when other ppl quote 40+mpg. I wonder if we need to get ours checked out? If so is there any true way of a dealership testing mpg??

But they are great fun! I only wish it was a little cheaper to run!

Welcome too!!

I drive in either heavy traffic, lucky to get into 2nd on some days, or like my pubes are on fire. My fuelly says i get 27mpg.

Well hello :I id def recommend red :p mpg wise these little rockets ain't too bad I often to a 350ish mile round trip to collect my daughter and I can do it on a tank, but you won't be able to resist playing with the horses the 133 has to offer, plenty of fun!
All I'll say is usually if your opting for the "full fat version" then mpg shouldn't be your first priority :)
But welcome to the madhouse!

Just go for the colour you like the most as you've got to live with it, but if it was me it would be blue or white.

I had a white twingo for a couple of years and never had a problem keeping it clean.

Twingogeekeo":3qhd7fif said:
MovingShadow":3qhd7fif said:
Twingogeekeo":3qhd7fif said:
MPG i dont worry about its all about having a car you enjoy!

I do agree, we love and really enjoy driving/ owning our 133, but it all depends on budgets. knowing MPG is useful if you are on a tight budget. But if you have money to burn then, no don't even consider MPG in your choice of cars.

**Awaits the abuse**
you sure you don't mean enjoy your bike? :p

I was awaiting for the "But you dont use your" But really if you enjoy the car why worry about MPG?

Welcome! I owned a red rs and it looks great, but stone chips really stand out on the red paint.

I now have a silverstone, and I prefer that. The combination of the silver and black looks great!