A rush of blood to the...

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allroader

Reaction score
Bought a 2009 Twingo 133 today. Drive home took a while, but not bothered.

Great grip on 195/40 17 - edit 205/40 17
Tinted rear windows
Sliding split rear seats for extra boot or rear room
Purple rectangular band on rear damper and dot on spring
09 plate
Does this make it a FF (Full Fat) Cup version?

Looking at a few repair jobs now.
Alloys need a lot of attention. May try a kit but where to buy the paint? - Checked again with 'half empty' hat on. Maybe a lost cause

Fog lights water stains but still work. Both fogs are not good. Bumper off and new units inc bubs and connector. The 'male' connector is knackered so need to find new connector housing for the loom end.

Discs pads caliper clean up. Work fine but really need attention

Interior lights and heater illumination Why would anyone put a dim red bulb in the interior light. Heater unit lights a common fail

Radio CD upgrade - Looking for Bluetooth media and calls and an AUX lead that works

I have a semi circle dual microphone near the mirror and an ipod, USB and headphone connector but can't get these to work

Engine revs freely after the long drive home..

No ECU faults listed by Carista

Mirage Grey - In touch with some feminine sides (and front and backs). Actually really like the colour. But at 55 your eyes play tricks on you.

£2600

I live 5 minutes from K—Tec so will be off to see then later to see what they can reveal.

have you looked in the glove if there's an AUX?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the colour is eye catching in certain light. Some see pink, some purple. I see blue/grey like a shallow sea.

AUX L&R inputs present and correct on the side of the fuse box. Works fine, though I'm after control of tracks not just volume. Plus phone calls.

Had the centre console out today, found a Parrot MKi9200 and the ipod/usb/line in lead. Plus the display dock and microphone. Shame the display and remote weren't in hiding. However £50 on eBay and that's covered.

I've also had the bumper off and fitted a new fog light. The other one cleaned up OK for now.

Really is a great car to tinker with.

The alloys really are in a sorry state and I'm getting quoted figures of £300 to have them fixed. I'm open to suggestions on any DIY tips.

The best part is driving a fwd that can be drifted around corners like the Alfasud and 205 Gtis in my youth.

Now looking for a board to add photos to.