A teeny bit of extra bass.....

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Germy

Reaction score
Even though Gordons stereo is pretty good it's not got the depth I'm used to....so without wanting to compromise on the standard fitment I've just had one of these fitted under the passenger seat....
ts-wx211a.jpg
....it's not huge on bass but makes the sound in the Twingo much better, plus it doesn't take up half a car boot :)

PCS in Plymouth fitted it for me yesterday with thier usual finesse and it's got a nifty remote control to up the bass if needed and some other more techhy stuff.

I'm not gonna be out 'duff duff duff' ing the boy racers, but at least Kings of Leon now sound half decent :D

RRP was £199 plus the fitting. I know I could have bought it cheaper elsewhere but I wanted to use these guys as I know thier work is top notch and they wouldn't muller my car.........plus I walked in at lunchtime on a Satruday to enquire, and it was fitted the same day :) (I'm a must have it now kinda gal!)

I think you can get them for around £150 on t'internet

I've thought about getting something like this before. Now I know there good might look more into it.

This is my new toy 1600w twin port hehe :p got it changed to this from my last one was faulty so lucky I had warranty ;)
5e050544-f855-8616.jpg

Germy":gh2qc80p said:
RRP was £199 plus the fitting. I know I could have bought it cheaper elsewhere but I wanted to use these guys as I know thier work is top notch and they wouldn't muller my car.........plus I walked in at lunchtime on a Satruday to enquire, and it was fitted the same day :) (I'm a must have it now kinda gal!)

I think you can get them for around £150 on t'internet

Im like thst want it same day

The amp for the qb69s is nearly 200quid alone ! Then u will somewhere to install the crossovers with the kits it's got but u will need a enclosure for them to sound spot on for the bass though.

Pic :) ....TBH it hides away so well under the seat you can't see it unless you stick you head on the floor lol

photo0292.jpg

hattonperformance":1cojyp7k said:
im thnking of gettig rid of my big sub and getting one of these! would love to see what you think of it... and pics!

Managed to get it set up now.....I did find that with the bass up on the stereo and the bass on max on the sub it has a tendency to fart a bit.......so I turned the bass settings on the Twingo stereo right down and the bass setting on the sub to about 2 o'clock on the dial (the dial goes from around 7 o'clock min to 5 o'clock max)

I now have good punchy bass and a vibrating floor at times!

Happy bunny

little-bunny.jpg

Just installed mine this afternoon. Very, very pleased with the results. Combined with the components, rear coaxials and the new headunit I've got what I consider to be a reasonably nice set up now :D

In response to the original post, is that in a Gordini? As in connected to the standard head unit?

How did they go about connecting it? Wondered if the standard unit has a pre-out in the back?