About time I signed up!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham

Reaction score
Hellos all,

Guess I'm a n00b around these boards, but some of you will know me!!

Really loving this forum, been a reader for aaaaaages, just cba to sign up :lol: :roll:

welcome mate, your the guy with the silver and green clio?

enjoy your stay

Welcome to the darkside graham :lol:

Good to see you signed up get some pics of the 182 up ;)

Twingogeekeo":26bhl49q said:
Welcome to the darkside graham :lol:

Good to see you signed up get some pics of the 182 up ;)

Tee-hee, I've been a secret convert for ages, but having a queit afternoon in the office so thought I'd sign on up!!

Yea will do at some point, gunna try and copy across the progress thread but that'll be a reet cafuffle!! Most people know what I drive, what I've done and blah blah!!

Hello Graham, long time!

How's the 182 treating you?

Welcome Mate,

Good to see you on this fourm, hopefully you can try and get the most posts on here to try and beat Karl :p :lol:

Al":1yy960wv said:
Hello Graham, long time!

Mr. Al, hellos!! Yes, has been a very long time!!

Meh, apart from now starting to show its age and just seem to be replacing more and more wear and tear items, it be fine!! Started saving for the mahoosive 72k service, as that's only 12k away now :eek: :cry:

How be you, haven't logged on RSUK since xmas I don't think, still got the track schlag??

HigtonA":2ade2tga said:
Welcome Mate,

Good to see you on this fourm, hopefully you can try and get the most posts on here to try and beat Karl :p :lol:

Shouldn't be too difficult, once a whore, always a whore!! Eh Karl :p ;)

Cheers for all the welcomes though peeps :)

Graham":2ko3u0kd said:
Al":2ko3u0kd said:
Hello Graham, long time!

Mr. Al, hellos!! Yes, has been a very long time!!

Meh, apart from now starting to show its age and just seem to be replacing more and more wear and tear items, it be fine!! Started saving for the mahoosive 72k service, as that's only 12k away now :eek: :cry:

How be you, haven't logged on RSUK since xmas I don't think, still got the track schlag??

Yeah I've still got it. It's in Winter break mode at the moment. Over two years old now so I'm sure come next Jan things will start to fall off it lol

What boards are you frequenting nowadays? CS?

Also, does Tom still have his 133? I noticed he'd resigned from TOC and spoke a while back about selling it.

Al":3s1zsq8v said:
Yeah I've still got it. It's in Winter break mode at the moment. Over two years old now so I'm sure come next Jan things will start to fall off it lol

What boards are you frequenting nowadays? CS?

Also, does Tom still have his 133? I noticed he'd resigned from TOC and spoke a while back about selling it.

Sod the winter break, snow, ice, salt and crud ftw :lol:

Hahaha, wait until it gets to 7 years old, bejebus, the thing will just rattle/vibrate/random noise you insane!! I swear I have new noise everyday haha!!

Yea I'm a reader/light poster on CS, though this board is catching up with the banter/funny posts!! Still flick through TOC too, and again, post a bit there but meh, I've kinda slowed down in me old age!!

Not a clue tbh, could go FB stalking, I'm sure he's still got it, haven't heard/read anything differently. Yea, the whole Mod team stepped down, though TOC has had a refresh of Mod's, the one problem still remains. And I can see that site/club fold if that one thing doesn't change, which would be a shame as in the beginning it was an ace little club. But, this club has shown what a lot of time, effort and a little bit of money can do. Something the Admin at TOC (not aimed at Paul) is not willing to do.

Oh well, I tried. You tried. Even Betty tried, but still couldn't get through to the 'one problem'.

Graham":352j6ei5 said:
Twingogeekeo":352j6ei5 said:
You you know the reason they stepped down ?

Nope, but I can take a pretty good guess as to why they did ;) :p

Surely you must 'know' why too?

I think i know and have asked Paul but he wont tell. Never mind im more aimed on my own club and keeping all the members happy and part of the community.

Just a shame it went pair shaped at one stage many moons ago was a good club

Exactly. This club has shown what is possible if the 'powers that be' put their time, effort and money into something they believe in.

Tbh, I'm just going to say it, Stoo is and always will be a *I'm going to get perma banned on my first day because of my use of a very apt, but naughty descriptive word*!! Imo, he was only in it for the money and couldn't give two hoots about the club or it's members. Here, you have a great community which supports a club which is going upwards. Not wanting to suck yours and Matt's cock too much, but credit where it's due, what you two have done here in such a short space of time is simply amazing.

Graham":tb2krru5 said:
Exactly. This club has shown what is possible if the 'powers that be' put their time, effort and money into something they believe in.

Tbh, I'm just going to say it, Stoo is and always will be a *I'm going to get perma banned on my first day because of my use of a very apt, but naughty descriptive word*!! Imo, he was only in it for the money and couldn't give two hoots about the club or it's members. Here, you have a great community which supports a club which is going upwards. Not wanting to suck yours and Matt's c**k too much, but credit where it's due, what you two have done here in such a short space of time is simply amazing.

Here here. As you say both you and I have tried and advice and help is only as good as it is willing to be taken.

The main thing for me about a club is enjoyment and for me this is spot on :cool:

Graham":1qe7y3il said:

Tbh, I'm just going to say it, Stoo is and always will be a *I'm going to get perma banned on my first day because of my use of a very apt, but naughty descriptive word*!! Imo, he was only in it for the money and couldn't give two hoots about the club or it's members. Here, you have a great community which supports a club which is going upwards. Not wanting to suck yours and Matt's c**k too much, but credit where it's due, what you two have done here in such a short space of time is simply amazing.

We also need to add Al on the credit since he has been a mod he has been helping alot aswell with getting things done and his input. Also a club isnt a club with out members so in fact i think everyone here needs credit