Aftermarket Steering Wheels

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JE_GT

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Do aftermarket bosses for the Clio II fit the Twingo (OMP, Oreca etc.) ? I did message David at K-Tec but he said he wasn't 100% sure that they were a match, he only said there is a good chance. Just wondering if any of you guys knew for sure :)

Taaaaaaa xx

Think matt may be best for this one.

Hes the only one i know thats fitted an aftermarket one.

Unless u count yotah but his is an r2 one iirc

Clio 200 is a Clio Mk3, not Mk2. So I don't know, I could try as my friend has a 197 which is essentially the same lol

I'll be changing my wheel at my friend Jakes house (who has the 197) so I can check if his old wheel fits the Twingo if you want

I used a Megane boss to fit my aftermarket wheel which required minimal modifications (one of the splines had to be filed out as the spline pattern differs slightly. In fact, I still have it somewhere if you're interested?

I used an OMP wheel but others would fit (ie. Sparco, Momo, etc).

You still have the Boss? I've found an OMP Targa wheel + Boss kit for 141 from ybracing on ebay including postage. If I can find a wheel I like and use your boss and it comes to cheaper than that I wouldn't mind it lol, how much are you after?

Btw, Megane 2 wheels fit on the Twingo, as it was what was installed in my car temporally when the cops caught me with my non-TüV wheel last year.

Matt":3geau41i said:
I used an OMP wheel but others would fit (ie. Sparco, Momo, etc).

As Matt said, most boss are made for the standard PCD of Sparco, Momo, OMP, Sabelt etc wheels.

I believe Nardi, Personal and Key!s Racing all have the same PCD as each other, but different to Sparco etc

I believe you are correct... My OMP whele required a new boss in the MX5 as the Nardi boss I had for it wouldn't fit.