Air-con

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazza1

Reaction score
I had my mate recharge my air-con this mornin and it had 100g's less gas in then it should have. Just shows they don't fill it up when it's made

How old is your car though ? As u do lose so much over time as you are meant to have have your air con services every 2 years

Well that would be about right then they reckon you lose so much of the gas a year and recommend to have them refilled every 2 year but it can also depend on how much u use it to how much gas it needs when it's refilled

I don't think I've ever used the air con on any of my cars. Guess it pays to turn it on once a week?

I wish car manufacturers would just let remove things you have no interest in. I'd happily have settled for no air con in my soon to be arriving ph2 133.

All car makers only fill the system up with enough to make it work! You save 100g on every car that's a huge money making effort

singlespeed":1n5t84j3 said:
Not using it can cause the seals on the AC compressor to dry out and then leak
Mine's on permanently - even in winter, and never had a problem in over 2 years. :idea:

maggi112":jm9xgoqf said:
Definitely does help.

I'm glad I own a cup. What with the issues less to to wrong
Agreed we have natural aircon it's called windows ;)