Air Filter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vivaviva

Reaction score
i have just bought a 133 and im goin to put a new air filter in, and what ive heard is that green air filters are pretty good so what i wondering is where can i buy one from and how do i fit it haha

kam racing is def the place to get.

fitting is easy. just undo the 7 screws i think it was and lift the top part of air box and just remove paper one and slot green one in.

Ledger_17":1ncjxml0 said:
Its there a big difference in noise with the green filter

with the green air filter and bung removed it certianly sounds more grumbley (deeper sounding) rather than the high pitched note from paper

If you truly want a growl, Ghostz was driving behind me with his RS. I had my roof off and it sounded like there was a monster chasing me.

He has a CDA from BMC.
It sounds so cool!

I'm very tempted by the green myself, though I think there's a pretty even number of protagonists for both on here.

I have a BMC on mine (albeit a GT not an RS) and its great, cannot comment if they are as good on the RS though so i will leave that to those with experience

Both BMC and green filters are hand made so you don't get as much rubber seepage from the frame onto the filter compared to other manufacturers. Both are top notch quality so you can't really go wrong with either.. BMC ones tend to be the more popular choice though

just flip a coin as there is no different, i went for green as most seemed to go for bmc and i wanted to be a little different

I went for bmc in the end just finished installin it gona take the car for a spin now to c how it is.cheers for the fedback

Ledger_17":11pbi0r2 said:
Pretty impressed throttle response is better noise has improved

Have you still got the bung in the airbox or have you removed it?