Air Ride Suspension

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James-Hilton

Reaction score
Does anyone know of anywhere that'll do an air ride suspension for a RS Twingo? I do love my ride being looow but we all know what the roads are like for potholes and pesky speed bumps...

2 brands pop to my mind.
Accuair and Air Lift Performance but don't fall over from the price tag ;-)

I guess it would be a custom job.

Chances are, something from a Mk4 golf platform could be adapted. The rear is a similar style beam axle with separate springs/dampers. The fronts are McPherson struts... Whether there's enough room behind the wheel for a bag setup???

Weird thoughts though. Probably been eating too much cheese before bed time.

I'm doing coursework just now and all these way more interesting ideas keep popping into my head... What's the going rate for a slightly abused student's kidney on the internet nowadays? :cool:

I'll ping off a few emails to some companies and see if I hear anything interesting back. Maybe they'd need a demo car! :D

Friend of mine got a quote from havair and ravenair for a airside setup built for his c2 which would need to be custom made. £2500 from both. Enjoy :D
Most air ride companies probably have a demo car already and more than likely will be a vag of some sorts.