Airbag and Spanner Light

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HigtonA

Reaction score
Hey

Tonight when i got in my car i got two lovely orange lights on display :( pics below...

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTExMTI1LTAwMDEzLmpwZw.jpg

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTExMTI1LTAwMDEyLmpwZw.jpg

Am i able to do anything about it or is it a job for my local Arnold Clark :( :(

Thanks, Andrew

This happened to my r26 this morning! :lol:

Happened in my Clio 200 too, was just the wires under the seat. Will have a fiddle with the megane after, see what happens!

I moved the wires about but that didnt work, but then someone abused my chair by slamming it back made me fuming but then started the car to find the light went off so that must of worked :p

HigtonA":onfmizvl said:
I moved the wires about but that didnt work, but then someone abused my chair by slamming it back made me fuming but then started the car to find the light went off so that must of worked :p

handy

So thats my Clio, Twingo and Megane that have had it, all sorted with a wire wiggle

wonder if thats what renault do to turn the light off and charge you 25 pound for the privelage and say its been "plugged i"

They cut the connector out and soldier it back together

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk ;)

Twingogeekeo":3napafqk said:
Done that on my saxo no more airbag light.
Or just take the bulb out.

Matt":s8osg7lh said:
Twingogeekeo":s8osg7lh said:

is it a whole army or just one soldier? ;)

Solder

Auto correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**Iphone leaves window**

Twingogeekeo":3rys7aet said:
Matt":3rys7aet said:
Twingogeekeo":3rys7aet said:

is it a whole army or just one soldier? ;)

Solder

Auto correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**Iphone leaves window**
Gota love autocorrect!! damn thing!! :lol:

My airbag warning light has been going on and off since I have had it and been into dealer to change all of the wiring under passenger front seat but still coming on sometimes and not others

The best fix I've found is to cable tie the connector under each seat so it's really tight. Works a treat