Airbox bung/flap already deleted?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gius97

Reaction score
My car is used and i don't know if the mod is already done.

34fzo5t.jpg

Yep, it's gone. Increase in sexy noise and a (very minor) increase in power to weight ratio :)

Thanks to both of you.

Yeah, I noticed that accelerating hard between 2.000 and 3.000 it makes a crispy sound :mrgreen: (I also have a bmc filter).

Gius97":dult0gvs said:
Thanks to both of you.

Yeah, I noticed that accelerating hard between 2.000 and 3.000 it makes a crispy sound :mrgreen: (I also have a bmc filter).

That's the exact same setup as mine. Nice :) Though I will be sticking in a BMC CDA induction kit at some point between now and next summer....

cleggmeister":i3pfh8os said:
Gius97":i3pfh8os said:
Thanks to both of you.

That's the exact same setup as mine. Nice :) Though I will be sticking in a BMC CDA induction kit at some point between now and next summer....

Good choice! Maybe a little bit expensive. Too bad that in in Italy it's illegal :(
Do you have an exhaust?
I have a inoxcar homologated slip-on but maybe I will put on a silenced pipe too