Alloy wheels 16"

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holliedynamique

Reaction score
Just wondered anyones thoughts on the alloys that im after, once summer is over, Ive found a really good deal on 16" Inovit Rapide gloss black mulispoke alloys 195,45, 16":

INOVIT-RAPID-BLACK.jpg

Inovit20Rapid20Black-7th20January20200820026.jpg

I think they look a little cheap tbh but that's just me. I'd go for a set of prorace 1.2 in gloss black lightweight strong and good looking.

Good idea lol :) I cant find any more high res pics of them, but if someone could do a photoshop of these wheels on my car that would be brilliant, heres a side pic of my car:

f9fd5e6d.jpg

gsidave":2ow8bnb0 said:
I think they look a little cheap tbh but that's just me. I'd go for a set of prorace 1.2 in gloss black lightweight strong and good looking.

I had a look at them but I had them on my last car but only 15"
the only thing im unsure about is the rim with the writing on is so thick it makes the wheels look smaller than they are are however these have spokes that reach out to the edge making them look bigger

Yeah 15 inch ones would look tiny. I had 18 inch 1.2 on my old BMW and they looked just right. I also had prorace 1 on my fiesta st in 17 inch but they don't have the writing on the rim. Have you looked at team dynamics monzas ?

Yea 15" 165, 55, 15" I think, they look a good size on it compared to most standard alloys on cars but want black gloss wheels bad lol

gsidave":1qabbhzd said:
Why not just have the old alloys sprayed black ?
They do look pretty awesome in gloss black :) I should know! I keep looking at new ones but then I think is it worth it? Bigger alloys, new tyres etc.... And what happens with your spare wheel, won't you drive wonky :p

ive had a go, not the best attempt but u get the idea

i like em

Attachments

• f9fd5e6d copy.jpg
    f9fd5e6d copy.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 627
Daveyb133":3iz77cx7 said:
i like em
They are nice, but would need to be black.. Plus I'm one of those people that looks at wheels and looks for the badge and if i see like the Renault one I think oh wow they must have cost a fortune from the dealer :p

Can't say I'm a fan TBH but each to their own..

Replicas of the OZ 20th Anniversaries aren't they?
Tooo loud and shiney for my liking :p

Dont ruin it :( such a nice car, its worth waiting and spending money on some genuine renault ones.. when i see nice shiney cars with aftermarket alloys on.. it hurts so bad :'(

Renault alloys FTW!

Im after some 182 alloys.. or the 17" Cup twingo alloys :)
look at all the different models, look for ones with 4 stud fitments, not too big 16-17" max, and get yourself some! would make your car look a billion times better :)

Dutchie":1b05lmx5 said:
respray the ones you got right now in gloss black would look rather cool too I guess?

+1 :D (first hand experience ;))

yeea, thought I saw them before around here, they look mint!

and, as far as the inovit rapid one's, don't like them because they are multifit.. :oops:

Turini or 182 cup alloys

far better to those.

even pro race and team dynamic ones look alot better in my view all you do is slam a renault logo cap on them :)

Thanks for the replies everyone, ive had a think and have decided to keep the car OEM so im going to get the alloys sprayed gloss black and then maybe lower it a bit, if i find some GT springs, does anyone know if I could fit GT or RS springs to a normal Twingo?