• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Alloys! New look needed.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fenster

Reaction score

looking for a change of ahoes on the car, i currnetly have the standard 16s. Just looking to see what people have to offer. Picture will help!!

Thanks in advance people!

Hi,
I've got a Cup with 17s. They're are a bit tatty and scuffed, plus I want to keep them.
But I would be interested in your 16" wheels and tyres because my 17s are hard riding for the roads where I live.
Are you interested in selling them?

Nick

Hi nick,

I would sell them when a get another set but would be looking for around 250 for them as their all in good condition bar the fds alloy which has a scrape and they all have continental tyres.

If i find some ill pm you if your still interested at the time pal

Hi I'm still interested in your 16" wheels and tyres Fenster. I'll be Derbyshire several times over the next couple of weeks so it would be no trouble to pick them up.
Nick

Nickkarter":3u4mepwt said:
Hi I'm still interested in your 16" wheels and tyres Fenster. I'll be Derbyshire several times over the next couple of weeks so it would be no trouble to pick them up.
Nick
Hi nick

As of yet heir still on the car as i steuggling to find a d2cent replacement ive currently got my eyes on so e 182 cup alloys just bidding at the minute. Sorry....