Another clio owner :)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoe

Reaction score
Hi Guys :)

Im Dw118s other half, I was a previous Audi fan BUT dw118 enlightened me to the world of Renault sport lol :D

And what a great world it is.

I liked his cute little blue dynamique twingo and was impressed by the twingo RS when he got that. However I think the clio was the one for me. I love it!

600642_3184771030022_1889456640_n.jpg

They are a great pair ;)
182554_3207696923155_1335418532_n.jpg

Welcome :p Great looking 197 you've got there

Looks like you've got the power in the relationship (talking about cars obviously.. ;))

Welcome along! Glad you went for the clio they make an awesome pair, would be good for a right up between the two new RS verses old 197 :)

dw118":2nvdelgg said:
Hi, welcome to the forum.

We share the same name

You want me to sort an appropriate name out, I can change it if you like ;)

Dw118.... Hmmm depends what the dear sir requires haha!!

Glad your here to keep tabs on him, means I can moderate in peace!!! Jokes!!!!

jra3d":1dkcect7 said:
Dw118.... Hmmm depends what the dear sir requires haha!!

Glad your here to keep tabs on him, means I can moderate in peace!!! Jokes!!!!
;) lol x

Seen the Clio a few times now very nice, not seen the twingo. Wouldn't mind seeing the new twingo rs.

gsidave":2cq0lie5 said:
Seen the Clio a few times now very nice, not seen the twingo. Wouldn't mind seeing the new twingo rs.
Lol i will get him to park in your spot over the road from his works, you can have a look at it when you get to work then lol :D

Miss dw118":17dyykl2 said:
gsidave":17dyykl2 said:
Lol i will get him to park in your spot over the road from his works, you can have a look at it when you get to work then lol :D
Yeah I can't believe he works right over the road from me, and Ive never seen it lol

You wouldn't when you found out how much a set of brakes all round would set you back lmaoo

BlackTwingo-i":3we3g6rg said:
Do you want to swap please :( and pay for the £4000 insurance for me? :D beautiful car, i soo want one!
Aww thank you :) of course i will swap sounds like a really good deal :lol: x