Another nearly twingo 133 owner!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob37095

Reaction score
Hey everyone.
Have put deposit down on 2nd hand twingo 133, picking it up this wednesday. It's a silver 2009 133 (non cup) with 15k on clock. Took it for a test run and loved it. Part exchanging my Honda civic 2.2cdti for it so I'm hoping it will prove to be a good little car!

Nice one guys, nice to hear from such a friendly bunch!
The civic owners forum was all doom & gloom, full of people moaning about things breaking! Made me not want to look I case the same happened to me!

I am really looking forward to getting it, like a little boy waiting for Christmas to come !

I'm sure I will love it, they look great & I loved the go cart feel when I test drove.

Rob37095":9x0a7phj said:
Nice one guys, nice to hear from such a friendly bunch!
The civic owners forum was all doom & gloom, full of people moaning about things breaking! Made me not want to look I case the same happened to me!

I am really looking forward to getting it, like a little boy waiting for Christmas to come !

I'm sure I will love it, they look great & I loved the go cart feel when I test drove.

We are definitely a friendly bunch but were also massive p*** takers so bring your sense of humour ;)

Well if your like a kid at Christmas give the dealerships number and I'll ask them to wrap it for ya so you can go the whole hog haha

Be a bit wrong if he asks me to sit on his knee when I buy it.! Dealer would probably want another £100 to wrap it.

Roll on Wednesday.

welcome too. we do have the occasional moan, but we are def not a doom and gloom bunch, :)

when you own a twingo there is no doom and gloom its a smiley car

Your bound to miss the torque of the diesel but the handling and fun factor more than makes up for it :)

Hopefully your local dealer is one of the better ones, as theres plenty of moaning about the bad ones.