• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anthracite 182 Alloys - FY8 - £350

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackTwingo-i":2va58gjn said:
You can come up today mate if you want! Up to you :)

Ok fella, I'm trial fitting a set of 182 at 12, if I'm happy I'll make my way up to you. Have you got a mobile number I can contact you?

These are temporarily not for sale, on bringing the alloys of of storage it seems they haven't liked the hot weather..
The paint has started to bubble in places, and i'm starting to think it's lack of prep work.

The company who did the refurb are getting a call first thing, and they should rectify them free of charge, then as soon as this is done, i will have some 100% perfect refurbed alloys for sale at a cracking price.

If they refurb doesn't get done for whatever reason, these will be going up for sale at a loss for me at a respectable £200roughly area..

I'm so fucked off, somebody is going to get earache in the morning

BIG sorry to RS133ETO who made a short part of the journey to collect these.. It's my fault i didn't check them beforehand..

But who expects wheels to bubble in a sheltered area wrapped in tarpauling?

This is what i'm currently looking at..
556934A7-F0D1-4D36-9CB9-7CEFF02E0EAD-1874-000000FF84D931D6_zps828b41fd.jpg

3C3E32A2-1AC4-44C4-93AC-BC8F133308F6-1874-000000FF8B03A994_zpsb5aa1a16.jpg

8B696ACE-0400-4844-914B-03546402ACFD-1874-000000FF8FF2CA96_zps9ce1e09a.jpg

Theres so many.. :mad:

I've been told it will have been air or moisture trapped under the paint, that in changine weather conditions have made the moisture expand/try to escape and itms just bubbled

Maybe somebody can help me our on this?

Absolutely gutted about this, but I feel sorry for you. I'd play hell with the people who did the refurb.

Let me know what happens with these anyway fella. If they refurb them again without further costs for you, then I'd be happy to take them off you for £350 still.

RS133ETO":5ft2a4uz said:
Let me know what happens with these anyway fella. If they refurb them again without further costs for you, then I'd be happy to take them off you for £350 still.

350 + a shot on the big dipper at his expense? god i really hope the big dipper still exists it's been about 20 years since i've been to blackpool :/

This thread is as messy as they come now. I'm gonna close this and you can start a new one when you have sorted the issues and know what's what.

Status
Not open for further replies.