Anti Facelift Twingo Alliance (AFTA)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. I don't need no pity. That funny looking car needs some pity... Won't be getting any from me

Dazza1":1lu5wunr said:
See I purple 1 at my Reno today weebob was feelin sick when leavin
The only one i have seen in the flesh is a purple one so i know your pain

They clearly got their styling inspiration from some nissan 4x4 type vehicle i saw today ie the fog lights. Looks dreadful what the hell was renault thinking!!!!!!!!

twing0joe":21tq89c7 said:
They clearly got their styling inspiration from some nissan 4x4 type vehicle i saw today ie the fog lights. Looks dreadful what the hell was renault thinking!!!!!!!!
U sir have seen the Nissan duke

Dazza1":39aq39oa said:
twing0joe":39aq39oa said:

But the duke works the twingo doesn't

jra3d":c8umbo9f said:
Dazza1":c8umbo9f said:
twing0joe":c8umbo9f said:

But the duke works the twingo doesn't
9 days and thats the best you can do for a comment!

Looks like the alliance is failing :lol:

The alliance is as strong as ever. I think we should hold our first rally, in front of a renault dealer

weebob":dfgscghv said:
The alliance is as strong as ever. I think we should hold our first rally, in front of a renault dealer
R be up for that weebob please note there will be a few arrests.

Put me down for the AFTA this car just looks so wrong the back lights look like they have been stuck onto the boot lid as an afterthough and the front looks like renault stole the lights straight off the Skoda Yeti :lol:

On the upside if it wasn't for seeing the facelifted car I wouldn't have bit the bullet and purchased the current R.S.

holliedynamique":27wcpn06 said:
My mum may be getting the new RS twingo haha! Trying to persuade with the liquid yellow option ;)

It's a nice colour but it's quite a lot of money for it. Would this be used in conjunction with the 250?

DrDrew":uebr4fk4 said:
holliedynamique":uebr4fk4 said:
My mum may be getting the new RS twingo haha! Trying to persuade with the liquid yellow option ;)

It's a nice colour but it's quite a lot of money for it. Would this be used in conjunction with the 250?

No trade in for the 250 to save a bit of money; I know but it looks so good lol