Anti Facelift Twingo Alliance (AFTA)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miss dw118":34e6vaem said:
Aww you guys are mean :cry: im with holliedynamique on this one. I like the new one maybe not the normal one but the sport one looks good, grows on you when you see one in real life on a daily basis. (Besides the older one was a bit too cute looking for me hence why i had to get the clio :lol: :lol: :p ;) ;) ) x

Get out and press the back button on the browser, you ain't no hatter!!

Although I agree if you where to look a it every day it may be a grower!!

jra3d":3g28rw34 said:
Get out and press the back button on the browser, you ain't no hatter!!
Fine :(

I will just go make my own 'like the new twingo alliance' :cool: even if its just me in it :p x

Will be bringing out a differently styled sticker soon as the previous one was a b*tch to make. Those who received one from me will get a new style one free of charge.

The new shape does grow on you, and does look the newer of the shapes, but I do look at a silver stone edition and wonder whether I should of got one of them.

Weebob!! Its not that bad lol :lol:
Was gonna comment on you car but you appear to have a 197 too so i cant :roll: lol x

Miss dw118":29xl60yv said:
Was gonna comment on you car but you appear to have a 197 too so i cant :roll: lol x

I will admit the facelift isnt as bad as a fungal infection on my knackers.

Miss dw118":1pv0rmik said:
having driven your 197 i do prefer the 133, and bet you cant wait for the new clio to come out i know i cant :cool: (complete with all 5 doors ) ;)

:lol:

think once renault role the new style out across the range people will come round a bit

Miss dw118":1h59atp8 said:
Whatever, You drove clio for about 5 seconds, you couldnt handle his power! ;) :cool: xxx

yeah, i actually drove it, :cool: was nice but was "Missing something that the 133 has and 197 doesnt"

do we need to separate you too, :p

dw118, as you are on a twingo forum i think most people on he will have your back :)

dw118":2qed98on said:
yeah, i actually drove it, :cool: was nice but was "Missing something that the 133 has and 197 doesnt"
Clio isnt missing anything! :x
Having drove your 133, I found it was missing something that the 197 doesnt, like 64bph ;) x

Miss dw118":2labuo4a said:
dw118":2labuo4a said:
Clio isnt missing anything! :x
Having drove your 133, I found it was missing something that the 197 doesnt, like 64bph ;) x
I'm going to missbehave and say..

True but the Twingo has a man driving :p

*runs for cover*