Any more north east meets in the near future

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scozer

Reaction score
Hi was wondering if anyone is planning a meet in the north east of England anytime soon ?

nat connelly":2eixgt3h said:
there is a meet on the 13 oct in malton its called the big breakfast meet. it was good last year.

^^ I thought the above was cancelled Nat? or is it back on? if so I'll be up for that meet!

I did look going to the Washington meet however thats just a tad too far to drive :(

dont think theres many twingoer's round here!

I don't see many on my travels either but I find that a good thing so not totally common lol :)

ha.. i see some however they're just the standard ones.. and mainly driven by ladies of various ages! :D

Yer makes ya special doesn't it when lasses are looking but it's not the driver their looking at haha

I don't see many about. I would love to know what the obsession with heartside is! It's an ok road but is to busy and to well patrolled by the police.

Scozer":2qsur8n5 said:
Thank you will look into that could be gonna to give the lil motor a run :D

No worries mate, if you sign up to Clio197.net there is a North East Section that we arrang monthly Run Outs in.

Beany-08GT":2qsur8n5 said:
I did look going to the Washington meet however thats just a tad too far to drive :( dont think theres many twingoer's round here!

Ah fair does mate, just get yourself to the Malton Meet :D

mrbushrat":2qsur8n5 said:
I don't see many about. I would love to know what the obsession with heartside is! It's an ok road but is to busy and to well patrolled by the police.

Twingos are becoming more popular in the North East, theres a fair few more than when I had mine.
Its always been quiet at Hartside for me tbh, I've only seen one camera and that was on the Twisties after the Cafe, where unless you're a biker you wouldnt be doing illegal speeds anyways.

feel free to recommend a route for us to try like, sort a meet out and the teessiders will pop along.