Anyone fancy...

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caz-133cup":2hixg7of said:
dont be silly course i am, Lincoln seems to be far from everyone. luckily i like driving tho so im always up for meeting :)

work gets crazy 2nd week of december so would be hard for me to get off but can see what i can do :) be good to meet up and get some good pictures :)
we could decorate our Twingos with Christmas lights lol. or not :p

I can do any time in Dec except the weekend of the 17th as I'm at someone's 21st birthday night out lol. I still have like 10 days holiday to take off work for this year so can also do a week day if need be.

I'm talking about now! Not Xmas. Xmas meet will happen though. I wanna see more regular meet ups. Everyone I've met on here I get on with and I always have a laugh.

maggi112":38qln890 said:
I'm talking about now! Not Xmas. Xmas meet will happen though. I wanna see more regular meet ups. Everyone I've met on here I get on with and I always have a laugh.
Ah right, unfortunately I'm occupied for the next few weekends pretty much.
Don't know if I've met you before?! I remember driving past you on my way home from FCS, you were just on your way there at like 3 in the afternoon. :p

maggi112":3s8kifro said:
Yep lol me and dawn didn't manage to leave till like 1 :lol:
:lol: You missed out on all the good bits, most people left around 3 cos the weather took a turn from being sunny to tipping it down lol.

Yeah was a shame but i wasn't gonna go at all and was nice to meet a few people that I did get to see for that short while

SO what about a late afternoon shoot with a drink in a pub then some fireworks if anyone knows of some good ones? SInce it is the 5th tomorrow...!

maggi112":3dn0baga said:
Yeah was a shame but i wasn't gonna go at all and was nice to meet a few people that I did get to see for that short while

SO what about a late afternoon shoot with a drink in a pub then some fireworks if anyone knows of some good ones? SInce it is the 5th tomorrow...!
I'm going to a fireworks display near here tomorrow, gonna walk to it though, can never park anywhere near it, otherwise would have suggested it to anyone who's free tomorrow evening lol.
maggi112":3dn0baga said:
haha on karls bike.

I'm actually driving across france and germany next year though :D
You going in the Twingo?! :D

I'm gonna drive mine abroad to Spain/Portgual, hopefully in 2013. Next year its going on a tour of rural Scotland lol.

maggi112":21th9wdu said:
Oo sounds awesome. I'm helping some friends make a film across Europe. Can't wait :D
Oh nice. Sounds great. Alright for some! Anyone up for a meet and/or small-ish get together/ photoshoot possibly next weekend (12th/13th Nov) ? I got both days free - first free weekend I've had in a while lol.

Deffo am. DId you see where I ended up yesterday? In the media section (if karl hasn't gone and buggered that up now) I'm desperate for even more!

I say a little drive with pics and ending up at a pub :D

Status
Not open for further replies.