Anyone in the northeast with a new 133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick3814

Reaction score
Hi guys, as I'm seriously looking at ordering a brand new 133 at the end of the year I've yet to have a good look at one and wondered if there's anyone local I could meet with at some point and have a good look at, none of the dealers round here have one in.

I'm in the Durham area, cheers.

am from chester-le-street mate, i have a white rs cup,your welcome to come have a look anytime this week as am off work & if your lucky i may take you out in her ;)

Craig 133R":17iarn57 said:
am from chester-le-street mate, i have a white rs cup,your welcome to come have a look anytime this week as am off work & if your lucky i may take you out in her ;)

Hey that's great Craig, I'm off this week too, I'll PM you!

mrbushrat":cbm01gv2 said:
Got a pre face lift cup . My offer still stands if u want a run out

Thanks mate, will be good to meet up at some point, though its the newer model I want to look at mainly for the interior as I understand there's quite a difference, is that right?

Yeh from what I have seen the interior is much better in the face lift. Any time u fancy a run out let me know

Nick3814":15x1xr2x said:
mrbushrat":15x1xr2x said:

Thanks mate, will be good to meet up at some point, though its the newer model I want to look at mainly for the interior as I understand there's quite a difference, is that right?

mine a 10 plate so its not a facelift

Craig 133R":3lmmiv73 said:
Nick3814":3lmmiv73 said:
mrbushrat":3lmmiv73 said:

mine a 10 plate so its not a facelift

Doh! Never mind mate thanks for the offer, seen a few of the originals it's the facelift one I need a look at, thanks again anyhoo

ok no bother mate,am could of got a faclift one but i think they just look ugly but each to there own ha

I'm not local, but if you're ever up in Scotland near Perthshire I have a 12 reg facelift I could take you for a spin in.

Biscoo":1ljqijsk said:
I'm not local, but if you're ever up in Scotland near Perthshire I have a 12 reg facelift I could take you for a spin in.

Cheers Biscoo appreciate it! Fancy a run to the borders lol!!

Bit too far mate haha, for such a small car it's a thirsty thing.

I'm west Wales so no chance of getting a look at mine but since you seem to be interested in the interior I can get some pics up to compare to the pre facelift if you like

DanPaul7":1r44j5cp said:
I'm west Wales so no chance of getting a look at mine but since you seem to be interested in the interior I can get some pics up to compare to the pre facelift if you like

That would be great if you wouldn't mind, thanks Dan