ARB diameter RS133 Cup

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rspt

Reaction score
In process of ordering all suspension bushes from Powerflex via Ktec. Ktec don't list them but have been speaking to them and soon will if I can solve this little puzzle.........; Powerflex have three different diameter bushes listed for front anti roll bar chassis mount bush - 20,23 and 24mm. Lots of supposition/detective work going on in the meantime BUT does anyone know the measurements for sure??!

Any help massively appreciated. Thanks. RSPT

What car do you have a 133 ? As far as I'm aware the only powerflex bushes available are the rear beam bushes and arb bushes. All others dont fit the twingo 133 as it's a diffrent front end set up to the Clio & twingo GT etc. No idea what size the bushes are though.

Go under the car with a caliper and measure the diameter...

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Mechanic measured when in garage - reckons ARB diameter on rs133 cup is 20mm.

Front anti roll bar outer mount bush as advertised on Powerflex site is non applicable - RS uses different style

So as in reply above; lower wishbone bush, ARB chassis mount bush and rear beam bushes only ones applicable.

Thanks for responses.

Rspt":2jjfc3m1 said:
Mechanic measured when in garage - reckons ARB diameter on rs133 cup is 20mm.

Front anti roll bar outer mount bush as advertised on Powerflex site is non applicable - RS uses different style

So as in reply above; lower wishbone bush, ARB chassis mount bush and rear beam bushes only ones applicable.

Thanks for responses.

Not sure on lower wishbone. I think they only fit GT, not RS models

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Oh may I add the upper engine mount power flex insert fits from the Clio as well makes a good difference if you wedge the upper gearbox mount too.