Audio advice

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sullii94

Reaction score
So my birthdays next month, and I've managed to convince my girlfriend to buy me some new car speakers(win?) so I figured I may aswell get the lot changed at the same time! But I need some advice on what to get! :)

I'm wanting a head unit, front & rear speakers, tweeters, sub & amp
Probably looking at just over mid price range, nothing stupidly expensive though! Don't mind buying parts second hand If i know what to get aswell?

Also, for the front speakers and tweeters everybody seems to recommend the pioneer ones? Is there any better speakers around that price range or a bit more? Got some pioneers with the car, but not 100% sure as to what they are!

Thanks in advance :)

Make sure you get a DAB radio for when they switch to digital signal halfords won't tell you that when they sell you a radio

Been looking at speakers & Head units for the past few hours, and its doing my head in! Too much choice! :(

Am i right in thinking these will be a good improvement for the front speakers & Tweeters? And will they fit without too much hassle? I was thinking ill then put my speakers from the front into the back?
https://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/sp...pioneer-ts-a132ci-13cm-300w-component-speaker

Or would these be better?
https://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/speakers/component-systems/5-inch-comp-13cm/vibe-blackair-5c

all my speakers and even amplifier is from HERTZ audio the Hi-energy line HSK130 is a compo set front and HCX 130
in the back hooked up to a HDP4 amplifier and a flat subwoofer from Pioneer TS-WX710A (fits perfect in the boot of a twingo)

Okay, I'll have a look at herts, what's a decent website to look at? And Are they a straight fit or did you have to change anything?

Very nice....I would check first about the radio adaptor I bought one for my pioneer then realised I didn't need it, think you can get the stalk ones on eBay but I didn't bother :)

Okay thanks!
I'd want my stalk controls to still work though, but i wouldnt know which leads to choose from?
Suppose i could ask in Halfrauds but i dont know if they will have the connectors for twingos?

Ring dynamic sounds and they will advise you on the right stalk control 020 8875 2525