Back in a Renault Sport!! :DDD

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

133_Ads

Reaction score
After selling the Twingo due to an increase in mileage i bought a BMW 320cd M Sport,

DSC_0079_zps48037b3b.jpg

Interiorpic_zps6ff4786e.jpg

Was a great car but with the mileage being so high I was having to replace all the bushes etc :cry:

Recently moved closer to work and doing 2 miles to work and back wasn't helping things on it! So I decided it was about time to get looking for something else, 12 hours after posting the BM up i went and met a lad from the North East and came back with this!!! :D

1_zpsfolwmggh.jpg

2_zpsx9tfzx0l.jpg

3_zpsxpoqjetn.jpg

Quick Spec (Robbed from previous owner :p) :
Renault Clio 182 FF Cup
Xenons standard, headlight washers, cruise control, speed limiter, A/C, white bulbs all round including interior bulbs, cruise control, speed limiter, CD player with AUX port, mint condition seats, no tears or burns, in general very clean, uprated speakers all round and wiring is in the boot for a subwoofer, plug and play.

Shortened number plates, Tinted indicators, V-Maxx coilovers, 16" speedline turini's recently refurbed anthracite, not a mark on them, with brand new Pirelli tyres all round, panel filter, front and rear strut brace, bigger throttle bodies and inlet manifold, scorpion stainless exhaust non resonated and De Cat (sounds bloody lovely), polybushed all round, remapped but no proof but it does go excellently.

Also has a £500 remote central locking alarm immobiliser fitted with receipt!

Hard to say as I haven't been able to push it yet (RAIN!!! :mad:) but it's definitely quicker than the Twingo was and I think the handling might also be better, will soon find out once the weather picks up! :D

Happy is an understatement!

Never really left, still checked, hoping to see my old 133 but to no avail!

Nice, must admit 182's have tempted me. Some really good clean ones for sale at bargain prices

Yeah this is really clean, has a chip on the corner of the spoiler but it'll get sorted, other than that nothing!