Bc racing coilovers

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 980

Reaction score
Gauging interest first but who needs some bc racing coilovers in there lives?

Hopefully Oscar can come up trumps if enough people are interested!

If you need new top mounts/shocks like I do then you might as well stump up a little bit extra!

And I need these before the middle of September as they've been added provisonally to my insurance :lol: no excuses now

DC Performance were the cheapest place up untill recently, when Kam Racing started to stock them.

i can usually get 20% off just about any brand as part of a group buy, but even i'd agree that group buys don't go down very well on here because not everyone wants the one product at any one given time lol. pretty much all the big suspension brands i can get 20% off the usual price.

that's a fairly good price for those who aren't confident enough on fitting coilovers themselves mark

markhardy":1ko8c633 said:
singlespeed":1ko8c633 said:
DC Performance were the cheapest place up untill recently, when Kam Racing started to stock them.

Oh ill be definitely getting them from kam but you never know if a few people are after a set

Mick at diamond motors has a decent offer on if you need them fitting

If people want them fitted we can do this also.. We're based in the Aylesbury (Bucks) area which may be closer for some people.

but for people who want to fit themselves you can buy it here:
https://www.kamracing.co.uk/car-tun...r-series-coilover-type-ra-1-6-16v-rs-133.html

markhardy":hn036ikf said:
singlespeed":hn036ikf said:

Oh ill be definitely getting them from kam but you never know if a few people are after a set

Mick at diamond motors has a decent offer on if you need them fitting
https://www.diamondmotors.net/bc-racing-br-coilover-kits/
760 including fitting

They also come with further 10% off to club members so you'd actually pay just over £680 fitted with a basic geometry/CWP setup (It's actually pretty tricky to do on brand new suspension as it needs a bit of time to settle).

Mick