Beanys 08 Twingo GT

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beany-08GT

Reaction score
Sup Guys,

Thought I'd post some pics, gave the car a good clean & put the stickers on.. hope you like!

Beany.

Attachments

• IMG_1045.JPG
    IMG_1045.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 509
  • IMG_1046.JPG
    IMG_1046.JPG
    170.3 KB · Views: 509
Remapped hopefully end of the month, lowering springs to be fitted & callipers sprayed next week!!

sound's good mate! im nearly there with mine. just injectors and remap to go.

Make sure you put a few pics up when painted and lowered. iv been thinking about painting my calipers for ages but not sure what colour to go for so I might just settle with black.

what colour are you going?

Yeah i'll get some more Pics put up when its done.

I'm tempted to go down the usual Red route for callipers should stand out against the blue colour & white/silver details. I have been looking at the K-tec silicone coolant hose kit to add abit more colour under the bonnet (oviously for shows etc)

Sounds like you've got yours nearly finished.. quite envious.

I've got some injectors fr sale very soon just waiting for mate to replace the o rings (he needed some for his 172)

Here's a pic of my GT that's been lowered and got 25 mm spacers on ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374039938.383417.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1374039958.950666.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1374039978.050612.jpg

A quick update on the car..

I was going to wait till after I had the springs fitted to post some pics however i decieded against it so here are some of the callipers sprayed.

Beany

Attachments

• IMG_1343.JPG
    IMG_1343.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 385
  • IMG_1342.JPG
    IMG_1342.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 385
  • IMG_1341.JPG
    IMG_1341.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 385
Afternoon All,

So after 3weeks of sitting around & waiting I finally managed to get my Eibach lowering springs fitted this morning, took it for a quick blast and have no complaints so far.. afew pics of hows its sitting now :)

Attachments

• IMG_1357.JPG
    IMG_1357.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_1358.JPG
    IMG_1358.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 359
Seen as it was a nice day out I went for a spin in the GT.

(and sadly pulled over to take some pics :geek: )

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Upload 1.JPG
    Upload 1.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 313
  • Upload 2.JPG
    Upload 2.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 313
  • Upload 3.JPG
    Upload 3.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 313
looks like you had a good day!

iv been stuck in work all bank holiday weekend but im off this weekend coming up so hopefully I can give the car a much needed clean and a good run. (weather permitting)

you enjoying the new springs? hope to see you at the blackpool meet mate! :D

It was tops, appart from the loonies that crawl along at 30mph in a 60!

haha mine defo needs a clean after today, some nice juicy fat bugs have decorated the front & windscreen.

loving the springs, it handles so much better and hardly any roll especially with it having a sunroof!

Yea looking forward to it & see you too mate..

nothing better than that planted feeling when whizzing around corners.

if green peace where to see my intercooler they would start a protest around my car. lol its pretty bad but not to worry as it gives me a great excuse to break out my new cleaning products!!!

:) it is a good feeling...

haha if you like your car cleaning products I'll whip my car round and you can clean that too :)

Quick update that R.S Tuning has remapped the car..

happy with the figure of increase.. gone from 99BHP to 124BHP with just airfilter & cat back exhaust.

could get more out but overheating is an issue.

Beany-08GT":16ith2f0 said:
Quick update that R.S Tuning has remapped the car..

happy with the figure of increase.. gone from 99BHP to 124BHP with just airfilter & cat back exhaust.

could get more out but overheating is an issue.

Stuff the BHP what's the torque increased from and to? That's the real figure you want :p and what comments did they make? If it was Paul who mapped it I found he gave good suggestions on what to do to get the most out of the engine.

What did you think of RS tuning as it would be good to hear other peoples first hand experience for those who are in a toss up between k tec and RS tuning ;)

haha :D the torque from standard I think is around 107 lbs/ft and thats increased to 145 lbs/ft

I beleive it was Paul who did it.. lost track of names as people came n went as it was being done, only main comment he had was that I filled it up with shoddy petrol (un-known to me :?) and had to lower the boost pressure of the turbo as it was causing it to overheat so recommended fitting an intercooler at some stage to get more out of the car...

Tho from what i've experienced, R.S Tuning were top notch and I'd recomend them to anyone.

I took it for a quick drive after and its defo but a bigger smile on my face.

Hi All,

A quick update on the car, had the front grill & rear diffuser painted black the other day..
hopefully get another update on sun/mon of inside the engine bay with afew tweaks going this weekend :)

Also cannot wait for the arrival of the cup spoiler courtesy of Kawka_22

Enjoy.

Attachments

• car1a.jpg
    car1a.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 147
  • car2.jpg
    car2.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 147
  • car3.jpg
    car3.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 147