Beats!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtney

Reaction score
Im very happy as my mate has just bought me some beats from america!

Anyone got any??

Yeah! Sorry excitement got the better of me :p

I have to wait until tomorrow lunchtime at the earliest!!

yea i got a pair in new york last year to come back and find out they are much cheaper in the uk!!! :cry: :cry:

tbh they arnt the best but they look cool :roll:

depends what music u like, bass is good but they struggle if mixing etc

plus dre is a god so its all good :mrgreen:

Cheaper in the uk? My local apple shop sells them for just under £200! These were less than half that!!

yea i got a pair of studio pro's and have seen them cheaper in nearly every shop iv been in since :cry: :cry:

Sennheiser’s or Technics are way better and you pay for the quality more than the name

The beats are the most counterfitted headphones! check the authenticity dude! i love my studio beats, so epic :D, shame i got them up for sale :(

Im not getting them until tomorrow lunch time, but they won't be counterfeit, he is not that stupid ;-) and neither am i.

Haha! dude the thing is, the boxes and everything looks the same, right down to the included accessories, instruction manual etc, they are really very very good fakes, the retail on beats in the US would not equate to half the price in the UK, all im saying is when you get them register the serial number

I got me a pair of skullcrushers instead as I'm not paying out that sort of money on headphones I rarely use.
But if you like a lot of bass I'd recommend the crushers to anyone the lil things nearly vibrate right off your head, its like they have mini subs built in :lol:

I'd recommend BOSE over ear acoustic noise cancelling headphones. Expensive, but goooooooooooood

I like Bose, I have a Bose docking station thing for my iPhone from the shop in Portsmouth. I wasnt all that impressed with their headphones when I tried them :-( Otherwise it would have been them because the quality is amazing with Bose products.