Beats!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With Bose, your paying for the name a lot of the time. They are rebranded jbl really. they are good but for the money you can get much much better

True, but the same can be said about anything, you pay for the brand ;-) we would all rather a samsung tv rather than a cheapo one from tescos..

Sennheiser’s , Technics or bose are all miles ahead of beats and yes u pay abit for the name but the testing and development are millions of times better, therefore sound and build quality are much better. That's what your paying for instead of just the name!

But if u just use them now and then and need to look cool then beats will be fine!

i don't need to look cool... i already do that :lol: but i like the look of the beats :p

wanna look cool these are the winners :D
skullcandy-skull-crushers.jpg

AKG makes decent headphones too, better then beats in my honest opinion, and half the price aswell :)

The Beats brand is a genius marketing ploy, hats off to whoever thought of it.

Extremely over priced average products being sold in the millions, $$$$ KERCHING $$$$.

I'll be honest, I'm not 100% happy with them. I got them on Friday evening, and the control bits on the wire don't work properly, so I have to phone MonsterWires and get it replaced. But the quality is something out of this world and far superior to any that I have tried recently. But all in all, I'm glad I paid less than the general off the shelf price in stores here.

nick7":x182knjs said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-7BlKBwJpo

would only cost £45 possibly less

im looking at getting a set. nobody would know there fake apart from people you tell

Just buy a better pair of real headphones for the same price. Cannot believe people are buying fake versions of already mediocre headphones, LOL!

I agree some of the beats range are mediocre but the studio beats are a pretty damn good, i got mine fora good price, but i'm replacing them with bose headphones seen as my cousin now works for bose and will soon be eligible for a nice discount

o2 selling them for first 3 months (Oct) before they are released to rest of UK after december, also going a Beats Phones. mwhahaha discount for me :D