Bedford meet

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LCplParks

Reaction score
Just preliminary at the moment but we should have a meet in the Bedford area especially seeing as the weather is picking up at the moment any idea for anywhere to go I've got some ideas of short country blasts but not sure on an initial place to meet.
So:
1) interest ?
2) plans ?

When I get a job.

Although I've finally been sent an online medical form from the army (well civvy recruitment firm who took over) about 1.5 months after applying.

What a joke, bet its another month til they send me another bloody form and get me to do the BARB again but online.

Bit of a hi-jack rant... :lol:

But I'm a maybe if I have a full tank of petrol and aren't completely skint.

ill be up for a meet dont really no bedford that well tbh i nice country blast would be good

i know dunstable quite well ;)

Pub sounds good I have a few in mind, and then maybe shoot down to MK for some karting ?

If this is the 30th ill come in the courtesy car from Renault :lol:

Mine seems fragile at the moment although I haven't driven it much at all over the past month

Common organise this already..........
Need to know a date so I can see if I can go or not

Well the dates are flexible I'd say next month ? Give us a chance to get it sorted and the weather to sort itself out a bit I'm thinking end of next month because I'm on me hold for the first weekend and then I might have plans the one after that sound good to y'all ?

Shall I set a date and we can see who's able to come ? Either sat 25th or sun 26th may
just say if you can do both (if you can put a preference)
Or just one

:D