Beep beep error sound

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hrabroslav

Reaction score
Sorry for poor topic subject but can't really figure a better one.

On my daily commute there's this crossing that has very bumpy road surface because asphalt is rutted. I always take is a bit on the fast side because its a) fun and b) only way to catch the green wave.

But today there were two error beeps but I didn't manage to catch the error icon and I'm wondering what it could be? I presume it's low oil/brake fluid because of car jumping around but I'm not sure.

Here's a video, it's a bit poor quality but two beeps are easly audible.

[youtube]nrOyF9W5CJM[/youtube]

Hrabroslav":md53kswe said:
Sorry for poor topic subject but can't really figure a better one.

On my daily commute there's this crossing that has very bumpy road surface because asphalt is rutted. I always take is a bit on the fast side because its a) fun and b) only way to catch the green wave.

But today there were two error beeps but I didn't manage to catch the error icon and I'm wondering what it could be? I presume it's low oil/brake fluid because of car jumping around but I'm not sure.

Here's a video, it's a bit poor quality but two beeps are easly audible.

[youtube]nrOyF9W5CJM[/youtube]
Traction control ????

I can't listen to it but I'll bet it's the brake fluid. There's a very slim margin between being full and wanting a top up, causing the warning light and a beep, bumpy roads would be enough to cause it

I'm going to say the same as Maggi, mine done it when turning left. The brake fluid wasn't below minimum but was low enough when turning left to set the warning sound off. Have a look at the fluid reservoir and top it up if it's nearing the minimum. If it is the brake fluid the handbrake light will flash at the same time as the beep.