Beeping noise

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robc1985

Reaction score
It's started happening more frequently. When I Turn engine off the indicators flash once and when I open door an awful beep noise goes off. Only stops when I put keys in again.

Could be a simple fault with the alarm.

As if you try to set the alarm with the bonnet open it beeps. It may be worth locking the car but leave the bonnet open to see if the beeps the same... Just an idea

Mines been the same lately and also my Clio done it around similar time last year , the alarm has been going off when this beeps.. I thinks it's been to do with pressures in air ...

Beeps on and off or constant? As I remember my Clio doing it constant and was immobilser

Jjay":3lbe0igz said:
Beeps on and off or constant? As I remember my Clio doing it constant and was immobilser
Happens now and again. Will take t Renault

Yeah but when it does happen... Is the beep constant? Or on and off? Like...

Beep beep beep

Or

Beeeeeeeeeep :)

It's a constant high pitched beeeeeep. I know it is gonna happen cos indicators flash once first.

Gonna take to Renault. Will I get a courtesy car?

Doubt it. Sounds like immobiliser to me, my Clio done it. When it's solid red and solid beep with indicators flash once it was immobiliser being an arse