Belly's white 133 cup!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwingoBell

Reaction score
Hi all!!
after a productive day of modifications/changes to the cup i thought i'd share :)

started with this fly eye mesh i have been hearing about!!
applied it to the front, back and side lights!!!
then went to bristol were infinity exhausts are based to have a strait through middle section added to my cherry bomb style back box. sounds amazing :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Pictures / videos coming :)

would list what i want to do but theirs so much! will keep posting pics as much as possible :D
Car one week ago
IMG_old.jpg

1. applying the fly eye mesh is alot like wrapping! just is more delicate because of all the holes :p lights were cleaned first ofcourse! :p :roll:
IMG_2136.jpg

2. After making sure their were no air bubbles or ripples i used a heat gun to activate the material and then cut around with a scalpel :geek:
IMG_2137.jpg

Front lights were tricky :oops: odd curves in the headlights! plus larger area to work on!
took abit longer then back lights, 15/20 min per light. same process though :D

IMG_2142.jpg
IMG_2143.jpg
IMG_2144.jpg

Here is the strait through pipe!!! so happy with the outcome :D :geek: was 140 from infinity exhausts near bristol
111.jpg

looks good man, i tinted my rear lights a while back. certainly gives it a much more aggressive look at the rear. did you fly-eye your fogs too?

oscar":3r3jf9do said:
looks good man, i tinted my rear lights a while back. certainly gives it a much more aggressive look at the rear. did you fly-eye your fogs too?

thanks man! i no looks mean haha :evil: not yet! going to this week :)

Little bored and to impatient to wait for my carbon wrap to come :geek: still got loads of mesh left
Best way to remove front fog light surrounds? been reading a few options still not sure
IMG_2169.jpg
IMG_2170.jpg

oscar":3b0jss2r said:
https://www.mediafire.com/download/88pvx18nbrhipxy/Twingo+RS+Service+Manual.zip

this'll help you out with anything you need. i'd go with renaults word on how to remove something lol

thanks bro! haha yeah i guess they kinda no what their doing :p

Been a while !!! got some pictures to come up soon with some changes :) :D some of you will recognise the new alloys :p
Wind Deflectors on to!

cheers adam !! i normaly change the size and quality of the imagine but its not letting me :( will photo bucket ;)