Best Exhaust

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blaked93

Reaction score
Peoples opinions on the best exhaust system. Best value for money, noise and performance. And where to get it from. Thanks. :D

depends what you exactly want Bastuck,Supersprint,K-tec or custom order/made , i got a custom made for mine (manifold/cat + first silencer all OEM after that stainless steel pipe and a backbox)

because at the time i wanted one there was nothing for me to order in europe.....

link to my project page with the exhaust system they made for me ;) -> post81845.html#p81845

and if you want to play it safe , take the full k-tec Complete Engine Back exhaust package with or without cat .. , hope someone else response with his/her experience

i have got a ktec manifold and custom made 2.25 inch manifold back system with 3inch back box which sounds really nice and made a nice performance gain :)

Same here (K-Tec manifold + cat), even though I have custom backbox it made some nice gains. Welds on the manifold are poor though, I'm sure Oscar can confirm that :) Would love if someone tried the R2 Evo exhaust manifold with custom backboxes :)

i've never seen the R2 exhaust manifold, but i'd be guessing that it would have slightly unequal length headers to aid in higher torque alongside the higher lift cams that it has??

I went for the custom back box on its own from Long-life (garages all over the UK) which "touch wood" has been great.

The fabricator said the mid section was in good condition but if it went pop he could do a new one for £80-£100 but that was over a year ago and no problems so far.

He also said that he worked for Peco exhaust & when he moved to long-life they buy exactly the same parts from the same steel manufacturer & just put their own logos on them - whether this is true or not I don't know but some extra info for you! :)