Best way of getting rid of the smell of sick?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpy

Reaction score
As title, my absolute dick head of a friend decided to throw up in the back of the car all over the seat :evil: :evil:

Now most of it was on the seat itself so ive removed it so the car doesnt smell of it now atleast, but the seat is still lifting after ive cleaned it many times!

Whats the best stuff to use to sort this out?

thanks.

the best thing to do is drive it round his house, give him a slap and tell him to sort his sh*t out

I would of forced him to lick it off.

dirty fucker.

Above the already stated steam clean I wouldnt know where to begin.

TURBO":3j32j04x said:
the best thing to do is drive it round his house, give him a slap and tell him to sort his sh*t out

I was thinking along the same kind of lines but actually taking it to a valeter who could steam clean it and your mate foots the bill.

I'm not one for car washes but some of the interior cleaners they use can work wonders. :)

I took my old Lupo to a local valeting place and for £10 they cleaned the seats and totally removed all the watermarks on them.

Hmmmm mostly, only i can smell it cos i know its there aand im concious of these things haha!

twingos going next week though im getting a new car!

Fell out of love with it......and the fact someone was sick in it made it worse.

It getting traded in for a polo gti 1.8 turbo :D