• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bi-Xenon HID kit Twingo RS SOLD

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Al

Reaction score
Exactly the same kit as the top one: https://www.hids4u.co.uk/h4-bi-xenon-hid-conversion-kits/

These lights have been faultless in all the time I have had them. These are superior HIDs to the ones generally found on eBay. They are also bi-xenon which means they have separate spread for low and high beams.

H4 bulb fitment (all Twingos) with a 6K illumination (closest to OEM fit Xenons on most manufacturers). They give off a fantastic white light far better than Halogen standard fit bulbs.

They come boxed with all the connectors, cables, ballasts etc to run straight away.

Please note: these DO NOT require addition power wiring like a lot of kits - they get their power from the original bulb connector so are truly plug and play with no messing around.

£70 delivered to any UK postal address.

DSC01818.jpg

DSC01820.jpg

DSC01821.jpg

Do you know if they are different for a left hand drive car? The light output might spread differently no?

If it goes ok for lhd, i'll take them :)

yotah1":3qvbesxq said:
Do you know if they are different for a left hand drive car? The light output might spread differently no?

If it goes ok for lhd, i'll take them :)

It's universal. The reflectors within the cars lamp housing should direct it.

Status
Not open for further replies.