Bill's White RS Thread

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BG11PPY

Reaction score
Right, I'm finally getting round to starting up a progress thread, a month after getting my 133 named 'White Lightning' ... like the delicious, quality cider.

I bought the car from new after getting bored of my 1.2 Twingo (which I sold last week :( ). I live in Essex and have two local dealers (Chelmsford and Basildon) who both gave me 'the best deal' on my 133 - which turned out to be the 'worst deal' when I rang Renault Birmingham.

After a trip on the train from Chelmsford to Birmingham to pick the car up, a detour to my university town of Bournemouth and back home to Essex, it was finally on my drive!

As standard my Twingo has;
-Black and White Pack
-Black 17" Wheels
-Cup Pack
-Cruise Control & Speed Limiter
-Personalised number plate (BG11 PPY) My name is Bill Guppy, so not totally random :lol:

Things I plan to do this year
-Full I.C.E overhaul (full speakers, sub, headunit)
-Engine bay tidy up
-Interior lights upgrade
-HID install
-Trip to Le Mans
-Trip to Nurburgring
-Debadge the 'Twingo'

I've just washed it (her) so will upload some pictures alongside my 'weekend and evening car' which is my dads Renaultsport Megane R26.

SDC13289.jpg

SDC13290.jpg

SDC13291.jpg

SDC13292.jpg

SDC13293.jpg

SDC13294.jpg

SDC13296.jpg

SDC13295.jpg

Looking well smart mate!! Done a nice job cleaning it!!

Megane is smart too!!

As you've got a wall:e in yours, I won't feel too bad abou putting a minion in mine :)

looks great mate!

im sure i saw that megane in wycombe a few weeks ago, they were racing along side me in my white twingo!

Great looking Twingo :)

Need to post up your details about your I.C.E. because I have been planning on one for ages but i dunno where to start,,,

Daveyb133":1uxqeosu said:
on another note, your house is quite nice

haha thanks, its a nice backdrop for some photos, comes with living in the countryside I guess.

Downside - the cleaning and the aparant 'hauntings'

HigtonA":2b50pw7z said:

Need to post up your details about your I.C.E. because I have been planning on one for ages but i dunno where to start,,,

I need to sort the rear wiring out, as there isn't any in there at the moment, nor are there wires in the tweeters!

The front speakers will need to come out and will be replaced aswell.

I'll send you some links at some point once I begin mine? Which should be in a few weeks time!

BG11PPY":71b4zn0p said:
HigtonA":71b4zn0p said:

I need to sort the rear wiring out, as there isn't any in there at the moment, nor are there wires in the tweeters!

The front speakers will need to come out and will be replaced aswell.

I'll send you some links at some point once I begin mine? Which should be in a few weeks time!

Okay cheers mate :)

That is awesomee!!

I want the that Twingo and i showed my dad the Morgan and he wants that :p lol

Wow, hi again guys! It's been a long time (degree, another degree, moving in with my mrs)

How is everyone?

Little update - I bought a straight through exhaust system from Ktec, fitting it myself at home - anyone else got this, how incredible does it sound! Sure I feel a power boost too!

That has been a while!

I doubt if you would notice a performance difference for the better without a remap