Birthday present.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott133

Reaction score
So it was my 21st last weekend and my parents got me a driving experience for it. Good present :D

So it's on Monday at knockhill It lasts all day and I start out with driving tuition in a seat Leon coupra then I move on to single seat formula cars. Then it's lunch. After lunch it's into the Subaru rally cars for some rallying :) and to end the day a race with all the other drivers there in go-karts!

I'm really looking forward to it!

I had a day driving a single seat formula car, the grip in the corners were so good I felt like I was going to fall out the car before it let go!

And the acceleration is addictive, it is a great and completely different experience than driving a car, my tutor car was a Subaru impreza 330s and I loved that, then I set off in the single seater.....

That sounds great!! Best of everything by the sounds of it.

I've got a driving experience day in a Lamborghini Murcialago lp640 in about a month or so....cannot wait :)

Iv got my driving day tomorrow! Lamborghini gallardo is the car I have chosen. I can't wait! Mines at the three sisters race track in Aston-makerfield.

mikehealy5":3h3l3gwr said:
Iv got my driving day tomorrow! Lamborghini gallardo is the car I have chosen. I can't wait! Mines at the three sisters race track in Aston-makerfield.
Sweet :) habe fun dude!!! my nice gf paid some extra to upgrade from the gallardo to the murci, she doesn't know anything about cars..her exact words were 'I've paid some extra to get you their faster car or something like that is thay ok?' Bless lol

You will love the single seaters, I done that couple years ago, great experience!

Will see if I have any pics

I was buzzing for days!

The rally does look great, I would definitely like to try it.

This was me yesterday!! I had a top day!! Was such good fun!!! :D

null_zps8673b106.jpg

I had my experience today and loved every minute of it!

The instructors were awesome

The go karts were so much fun and really competitive

The seat Leon's were alot faster than I expected :) and really good for learning some performance driving in

The single seaters were unbelievably grippy

Then it started raining for the rally part... This made it a lot more slippy so a lot more fun :D

I finished 4th in the kart race after starting 8th and finished up 3rd over all for the rest of the day based on a scoring system by the instructors