• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Black 09 plate Twingo 133, cup suspension

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott87

Reaction score
I have decide that i need to sell my Twingo. I have lost my job so dont have the money to finish the work any more.

It is a 09 plate car showing 24,000 miles on the clock. It is in black and has the cup suspension.

The car has a small amount of bodywork crash damage. This has been quoted at 500 to repair plus the cost of a new drivers side wing mirror.

Before the engine issues, listed below, the car ran perfectly. The suspension is incredible and handled much better than my Supra ever did. Very sorry to see the car go tbh!

Basically the car had a running issue. I have fitted a new cambelt, dephaser, cam seals, aux belt tensioners etc. And the problem is still there so think there is a valve issue. So i would advise to buy a new block for around 150 and put the new parts i have fitted to this engine on the replacement. I had planned to do this work myself but as i said i have lost my job so cant afford to do anymore. The car has near on 5 months tax and 1 months mot. It needs to go for a vic check as it has not had one, but this doesn't need to be done until the new tax is due. But all vin numbers obviously match the hpi and mot receipts etc.

The car has also been changed into my name. So i am the legal owner and registered keeper.

k and the car is yours. So there is a lot of money to be made on it, whether broken for parts or bought to keep. It can be driven. If you are going to buy a new block rather than rebuild (most cost effective), then i would say drive it away. If a rebuild low loader.

Any questions ask. I can get some pictures soon as i get home. But it is the standard black, aftermarket wheels good rubber all round, black interior and brand new pioneer smart phone/mp3 media player.

Should add i have the relevant vic paperwork and i am the registered owner and keeper wit the DVLA.

Price is.

Although i am considering fixing the car, this still remains for sale in the meantime.

Should add there is no chassis damage at all. It is purely cosmetic. The shell is also very low mileage if it were to be used as a project, but i suspect it would be bought to make a profit from breaking for parts.

This is my absolute bottom price now really.

Pity it will be probably gone in 4 weeks as I get made redundant and might have the money to build into a rally car. Glws though

This car is now back up for sale.

The car now has a new engine and mot as of yesterday. The clocks are now showing 25,000 miles. The new engine had covered 17,000 miles and i have the information to coincide with this.

The car has had a new cambelt, waterpump, dephaser and cam oil seals. Also new front top mounts and clutch.

i have fitted a new electric wing mirror however this needs painting as it is currently primed. I spoke to a body shop and they would do this in the body work job that i described above.

I am prepared to vic check the car prior to sale if this is needed, but as mentioned above all details coincide correctly.

Priced to sell at 3.7k ovno

More pictures can be provided on request.

3.3k Not many miles added since last post as only using for small commute.