Black 133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XNicolalaX

Reaction score
Just wondering, what would be the best MonsterDetail products to buy for a black 133.
I am after shampoo, polish and wax. Is there any specific one for the black colour?

Colour charging means nothing really. Clever marketing and a little fun, no more. Unless the product has heavier fillers to mask swirls which would probably be more beneficial to darker cars, maybe.

Shampoo, Read up on the dodo shampoos and choose the one you probably Fancy the smell of, theyre all pretty good. Sour power is Nice, as it born to be mild.

lime prime is probably your best bet for polish. Easy to use by hand, smells nice and cheap.

You can't go wrong with any of the core 8 waxes from dodo juice. Not much point spending much more tbh, hard candy and rainforest rub are fun to use, smell good and don't break the bank.

You'll get better results with more effort than you will with fancy products

Thanks maggi, I have always used Auto Glym, which has never let me down, but I just fancied a change tbh. I know you can pay extortionate prices for some products, and I really didn't know if they made any form of difference. Everyone on here though seems very happy with Dodo Juice. :)

I personally use poorboys black hole glaze then layer meguiars tech wax 2.0 on my black clio comes up a treat.

But I think its all down to personal preference, as if you spend time to do it properly then most products will produce excellent results I'm sure.