Black Full Fat With Cup - Cup Spoiler from kawka coming soon

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbird

Reaction score
So I've finally started getting enough money for things for my car and enough time now that my dissertation is done!

I've had:
-Performance panel filter
-Debunged
-Started painting my brake calipers blue
-led footwell lights

I'm getting:
-Pioneer speakers direct fits for the front (yellow ones)
-Pioneer speakers direct fits for the back (same as ultimategreen's)
-New cup spoiler from Poland (kawka)!

I want:
-Remap from ktec (I think)
-Respray all grey trim a lot darker grey including new spoiler
-refurb wheels and paint dark grey to match the trim
-detailed professionally to remove swirls

I photoshopped the trim to see what it would look like darker
photo-3_zps7b85afb3.jpg

Before

photocopy_zpsd7b028ae.jpg

After

And correct me if I'm wrong but after doesn't it look a lot more aggressive ??

IMG_2537_zps5bbd292a.jpg

I worked at good wood festival of speed as a promo guy for BP last year and this is what my car turned out like in the car park after every day!

IMG_2368_zps0472b289.jpg

IMG_2350_zpsddc20589.jpg

Exactly! I was looking at getting 3m vinyl wrap in anthracite for it all but I got scared that 'anthracite' was already on the car

It has arrived!!! Very well packed and made of a very tough material, going to get painted sometime next week
uda7e2em.jpg
da6ynazy.jpg

I got mine too! It is good quality. I should have mine by Wednesday next week :).

Took nearly 10mins to get out of box, very well packaged in deed.

Good to see that both of you got the spoilers delivered and are satisfied with it! :D
Can't wait to see them painted & installed on your cars :)

My cars at the paint shop! Getting all exterior trim painted dark anthracite.... Should get it back by Wednesday then it's time to think of the best way to install!

The spoiler is painted and fitted!! Not a fan of the colour but it's too late now, they also fitted it for me which I didn't realise they were going to do, it's as simple as screwing off the old one and screwing the new one in its place! Pics to follow, but I'm very happy

Nice, thanks for posting the photos in my thread! Great to see you like the spoiler, hope you will get used to the colour tho! Looks nice to me.
But hey, you want to say that screw holes in my spoiler fit exactly where holes in GT spoiler were? No drilling needed? That would be amazing news :) Had no way of checking it, but now you're making me really happy!

i knew this spoiler was going to be a big hit. i just think it's bang out ridiculous that tomasz isn't a trader on here!

Looks good!

I just wish my spray shop had not forgot about it! I would have had it on but no its now next weekend :(