Black & White Pack

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BG11PPY

Reaction score
I ordered my RS Twingo a few weeks back now - went for the B&W pack and the cup pack (as well as others, but this is irrelevant)

So I get white paint, and black styling under the B&W pack and one of the aspects of the cup pack (as you well know) includes 17" anthracite wheels. Just as I'm about to order, I mention getting black wheels and the dealer points out that these will be an extra £160.00?!?

What's the deal with that? I can completely understand if I didn't have the cup pack and wanted 17" wheels rather than 16" wheels, but I'm paying for 17" wheels and then again for 17" black wheels, surely I should have then got 1 set of 17" grey wheels and 17" black wheels?!?!?

Just a final thing to note, all is sorted now :) after a rant to my dealer I got the black wheels but this problem must be common to others (and another thread concerning the same matter may have been made, so feel free to ignore me ;)

No you're paying for the alloys to be painted and fitted and replaced £160 for alloys isn't bad you're not getting 2 sets of alloys.

They probably could have done them cheaper I agree but as above, they powder coat them when ordered so it's a lot of labor really.

I just assumed they were painted not powder coated. But as said to get the wheels in that colour it is an extra to pay for the colour change not the actual wheels.

Usually though if you push for it, you can get a discount that'll cover the extra cost. I got the wheels on my Gordini free with blue inserts but they usually want £100 extra for it!

I'm not certain on the paint/powder coat so possibly! Going by the shocking job I'd agree with you though...

I personally thought they were painted....