blue rs southend

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twingojoe

Reaction score
Racing a 206

you guys got in my way whilst i was having a little blast ;p

will be hard as im either going the opposite way or flying past him lol

tis true. Was hilarious though as the guy must have thought he was some kind of don beating the 206 to then look back to find a car sat up his ass only to find out it was another twingo haha

haha! always fun to surprise people :)

get lots of chavs round here in the country side draggin' on quiet lanes. its quite funny to watch them almost wee all over their corsa's when I come round the corner :D

sounds like a good little route that :)

We used to use a mates farm for stuff like this, it was brilliant! he had a huge amount of land incorporating forest tracks and tarmac. my old clio was great fun there!

never got to take the saxo round though, which is a bit guttin!

Im also from southend!

Think ive seen one other red one about, a black one always parkes in waitrose and a gordini which is probably yours!

JoeRS133":2mdfumxs said:
Im also from southend!

Think ive seen one other red one about, a black one always parkes in waitrose and a gordini which is probably yours!
You, TwingoJoe and SaxoJoe must have met each other. They were also from Southend and had Caspi red 133s :?

That's pretty cool! Maybe you should hunt them down and be like the three musketeers!

I'd pay to see 3 red ones together ::car friends::