Bluetooth Problems

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chappers

Reaction score
I have a 133 with the sound pack which includes bluetooth, Ever since I have had the car I have always thought the bluetooth was rubbish, I had bluetooth connection in my old car which worked spot on, The problem is that I have to shout and speak really slowly for anyone to hear me. Any suggestions would be most welcomed.

O right, Not just me then, Lets hope someone knows the answer.

Perrey has it aswell when i talk to him voa the bluetooth its really fuzzy and has a buzzing noise

My bluetooth with the sound pack works great, i did notice a small difference in volume when i recently changed my phone, but i still wouldnt fault it.

Hi
Don't know the settings, can look on the car if you want but I mainly adjusted the mic and speaker volume.
Hope this helps.

This sounds well stupid but which menu do you have to go on to adjust the Mic buy it's self, I found the communication volume but not the Stand along Mic Volume.

Sorry again if I should know better.

Mine seems to work fine, no ones said anything about it. Might of had to raise my voice a couple of times but nothing major.

One thing I have notice is that it doesnt like my "homemade" ringtones on my iPhone and selects a default one at random every time :(

mine works fine no probs :D but does it work with a aftermarket headunit ? or isit all built into the headunit ?

I reset the radio to the factory settings and seems to be a tiny bit better but if anybody has any the best settings please let me know.

Old thread but oh well,

Had the twingo a few months now and never really noticed until the other day, i spend a lot of time on the motorway and also on the phone hence why bluetooth was a neccesity, if i ring a landline or a non-smart phone the person on the other end can hear perfectly at what ever speed i'm doing 0-77mph :roll: but if i ring anyone with a smart phone they can barely hear me, i have tried adjusting the main settings... so is this just a common problem, or should i try and get a better microphone?

ibok34":2fug4r91 said:
How to I get to the Bluetooth settings on the car?
Me":2fug4r91 said:
Instructions for pairing a device to the headset are in the manual. But it was fairly simple.

Something like select the aux device and then scroll down to new device and a the head unit will scan for avaliable BT devices. Select your new device and you will get a pin number to input into the phone/

sorry, thats from memory and maybe rubbish
That assumes you have the bluetooth stereo ;)
Once paired and BT switched on for your phone, the radio will automaticaly connect and any incomming calls will cut into any music being played from radio/CD. If you want music from your phone,just select Aux device and then select the phone and you should be able to play music from the phone.