• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BMC AIR FILTER AND CLEANING KIT .. NEARLY NEW

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sbarker

Reaction score
It looks like I will be selling the Twingo, in which case I have a virtually brand new
BMC Panel filter (done less than 1000 miles) and a completely unused BMC cleaning kit (total more then £60). Happy to sell the lot for half price £30. Filter is really good (see reviews on the site)

I am in Surrey so if anyone local is interested let me know within the next week

Where in surrey mate ?

And how come the Twingo is going ?

Well I work in Redhill ... so if anyone is in the vicinity on a Monday to Friday I can meet any time during the day.

So its whomever is willing to drive here really.

Car is going due to a few reasons (personal) but its a bit of a shame ....

I'll take it out of the car next week so will be available week after so March 1st onwards.

As you can see Al is after the filter will you post it to him ?

Was hoping someone could collect .. otherwise I will just leave it in the car when I sell it. Don't really want the hassle of posting etc .....

So really its only available for collection ....

Can you pm me your postcode ? Ill see how far anyway you are and if your no to far

Ill pick it up if Al wants it still. If he can pay you via paypal.

Twingogeekeo":38y34a2f said:
Can you pm me your postcode ? Ill see how far anyway you are and if your no to far

That's be great if it's not too far bud. From me a 150odd mile round trip is a little excessive!

Al":fpbzkmx8 said:
Twingogeekeo":fpbzkmx8 said:

That's be great if it's not too far bud. From me a 150odd mile round trip is a little excessive!

If i have worked it out right its only 17.3 miles from me so just under 35 miles round trip. If you can pay for it via paypal and sort me out the postage only to get it to you then sorted i dont mind driving there to get it if i have worked the distance out right on google.

Twingogeekeo":3qwh0rf9 said:
Al":3qwh0rf9 said:
Twingogeekeo":3qwh0rf9 said:

If i have worked it out right its only 17.3 miles from me so just under 35 miles round trip. If you can pay for it via paypal and sort me out the postage only to get it to you then sorted i dont mind driving there to get it if i have worked the distance out right on google.

Still quite a way mate; are you sure you don't mind?

Twingogeekeo":2slrkbl7 said:
Positive mate

The 133 needs a bit of a run

So sold pending how you want payment?

Dazza1":3gm386f7 said:
Twingogeekeo":3gm386f7 said:
Positive mate

The 133 needs a bit of a run
Redhill ain't far from me Karl couple of junctions on the 25

Well im sure one of us can grab it for Al

You guys are great. It's because I'll ill isn't it - you're all feeling sorry for me :)

Guys - I'll post back on here end of next week once I remove from the car and then make arrangements with whomever is going to buy / pick this up. As I said though I am looking for a cahs purchase on pick up not a paypal payment or anything ..

Thanks

All Air filter and kit available to buy now, will be in Redhill next week Monday to Friday so if anyone would like and collect then as I said £30. If more than one person is interested its on a first come first service basis. I would like to meet and exchange straight for cash (easiest way). Have attached a pic to help

Attachments

• IMAG0060.jpg
    IMAG0060.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 394
As said originally, I will have it - that assuming Karl is still okay to collect?

Status
Not open for further replies.