Bonjour

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noesph

Reaction score
Long time peugeot owner (you might have seen me on 106owners, saxp, 205gti and even pistonheads). I know quite a bit on PSA stuff, but not much when it comes to renaults.

I had a 106, got it back in 2006 when it was 6 and half years old with 10,000 on it

106small4.jpg

106small2.jpg

106small1.jpg

87small.jpg

But due to a old woman in her mid 80's not knowing where the end of road was and driving straight out of a side road into a main road, and into the side of the 106, killing it. And I really did love that car, it was fully serviced every 3000k, cleaned and waxed every month. Proper full service history, all paperwork from when it was new (a file more than a inch think). Had it over 6 and half years (first car too). Only ticked over 33k that day.

So anyway, I went out looking for a new car and found a nice Twingo GT, went for test drive, was impressed, and got out my debt card :).

I just have to wait till Wednesday till I get it, the dealer agreed to service it, mot it and tax it as part of the deal.

Welcome along, such a shame to hear about such a mint car getting swiped :-( but on the other hand welcome to the world of Renault :) any questions you have don't hestitate to throw them up no doubt you'll get the answers you're looking for, and most importantly enjoy it.

ps. Pics when you get the GT are mandatory ;-)

Welcome to the madhouse but I'm affraid we have rules here. Pics of car when you get it, colour and where are you from?

Thanks people. It's Silver, here is a pic from auto trader.

tn.jpg

1 owner (a copper), 36K, full service history. I live in Carshalton Surrey, but I'm originally from Donegal in Ireland but lived over here since I was 10.