BOOT dimensions

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BG11PPY

Reaction score
Hi guys, haven't posted in a long old while, the problems of being in my final year of a law degree mean I have no spare time.

HOWEVER, I finish in no less that 14 days and am gearing up for Le Mans, I would like the width of the boot of an RS model please as I'd like a sticker to run across it.

If anyone could nip outside with a tape and get this for me id be grateful*

Thanks

Gups

*Im not being lazy, I'm a student, and as such own 1 screwdriver and 1 hammer, no tape!

My brain is fried from revision sorry if this seems a tad confusing!!

If you could open the boot and measure under the Twingo sticker (presuming you still have them) I think thats the widest point?

Just dont want to guess and have a sticker that doesnt let me open the bloody thing!

Where the twingo sticker is its 46.5cm across right at the bottom where it's skinnier it's 41cm hope that helps?

LCplParks":1h866adn said:
Where the twingo sticker is its 46.5cm across right at the bottom where it's skinnier it's 41cm hope that helps?
46cm, 18 inches wide. that cant be right :?

Thanks guys! Helps a lot! One final request, what is the measurement just under the twingo sticker, think that's where it'll go!