Boot Light Modification

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I keep the lights? Comments...

• No

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

HigtonA

Reaction score
Hey,

Since i have no boot light i thought i would experiment and i added these lights, can i a get your comments? i dont know if i like them or not...

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNDAzLTAwMzQxLmpwZw.jpg

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNDAzLTAwMzQwLmpwZw.jpg

Cheers,

Andrew

It makes it look different! And during the summer months you don't need anything too illuminating back there.

Keep!

I voted no. However, maybe theres an opion to keep if you couldn't see them as they look a bit :? at the minute.

Could they go with one strip either side of the car, pointing down from under the parcel shelf brackets. Or pointing forwards, stuck onto the back of the light cluster area?

Looks a little too corny. Reminds me of a circus or arcade. But it is unique, and if you like it, keep!
I prefer cold cathode lighting. Has anyone wired up cold cathode kits in their twingo? Footwells and boot, maybe even engine bay? I don't normally like fancy lights, but i think cold cathode lighting throughout the car would be cool.
P1000811_thumb%5B13%5D.jpg

I think it would be cool in a twingo, especially just soft white rather than a vibrant colour...

Im thinking about getting some footwell lighting for when the doors open.. Got quoted £60 though!! Might look online for a how to

:lol: as soon as I did it I thought, wow that looks gay! lol

I use to have cathode lights in my footwells but I upgraded them not long ago to much better lights. I might look for a proper set of lights for my boot

I've actually considered adding white LED light to the interior. where your feet are or behind my seats.

But I kinda stepped away from it when a friend of mine did it with red.. made his car look like a brothel :lol:

MovingShadow":202jnhhc said:
I've actually considered adding white LED light to the interior. where your feet are or behind my seats.

But I kinda stepped away from it when a friend of mine did it with red.. made his car look like a brothel :lol:

Brothel!

Im game!

i like idea, but i think i dont like becasue there is too many, either vertical or horizontal but not both

Maybe one line along the top would work as that idea for light has been used for ages with fire appliance equipment draws:

488220cf.jpg

jra3d":3qts3ni8 said:
Maybe one line along the top would work as that idea for light has been used for ages with fire appliance equipment draws:

488220cf.jpg
thinking someone with a red twingo should take that styling route :p

Sorry but those lights are not to my liking but each to there own

I forgot i posted this, but the lights have been removed and they were binned :p lol