Braided brake lines

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazza1

Reaction score
Had my braided lines fitted this Mornin and brake fluid changed. As soon as I drove out my mates garage I could feel the difference well worth the £57

I told you there worth the cash, why do you think I got mine done on both my old GT and my RS?

You can feel that's going on though the pedal so much better

Yeah I'm well happy with them mate just need to sort the annoyin squick on my back drums now

Here's a pic sorry done on my iPhone look how dirty my wheel arces r lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303814271.970418.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303814271.970418.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 344
Dutchie":2dxdy6lf said:
where did you get those?, cuz I'm quite interested in fitting some on mine too.
Got them from cam racin mate £57 they r mate. Quite easy to fit my mate fitted mine but watched him do it. The bleeding was the hardist part

Something well worth investing in, EZ Bleed.
Put a cap on top of your brake fluid resevoir (sp.), attach to spare wheel.
The air pressure pushes through the fluid as soon as you open the bleed valve, bloody good tool :) very easy to use, makes bleeding a lot faster.

M

madmatt":3s0a489h said:
Something well worth investing in, EZ Bleed.
Put a cap on top of your brake fluid resevoir (sp.), attach to spare wheel.
The air pressure pushes through the fluid as soon as you open the bleed valve, bloody good tool :) very easy to use, makes bleeding a lot faster.

M
Yeah it's even easyier with to people doin it ;)

A good cheap mod. Sorted the hoses on my alfa. Massive difference, only prob was before having them sorted I'd give up when the breaks got a little spongy. After this didn't happen and I went though a phase of warping discs. Doh!

lowering the car will make it so much more fun to drive it! have mine done the other day, and it is such a better feeling trough the corners! really well worth the money