• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BRAND NEW - Cover Your Car Stormforce Cover £120

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ollie133cup

Reaction score
Item for sale : Cover Your Car Stormforce Cover for Renaultsport Twingo

Price : £140 now £120 + Postage & Paypal fees

Condition : Brand New - not even opened out of packaging.

Description : Stormforce cover as seen here https://www.coveryourcar.co.uk/store/product.php?productid=16766&cat=357&page=1
Bought as a spare cover but car is kept with indoor cover inside of garage most of the year, so is surplus to my requirements.

h4ilAzFl.jpg

Ollie if you'd accept £100 plus postage (as long as it's not silly) I'll take it off your hands. I don't have pay pal but I'll send you a cheque and you can of course wait for it to clear before posting. What's the safest delivery method? I think signed for delivery would be best. I'll PM you as well. Cheers, Stunty

UPDATE: Negotiations failed guys this is still for sale.

£130 .

No silly offers , this cover is unopened and brand new. Some of the offers are nie on offensive.... We all know they are very good covers plus i have 3!

I know you turned down the other guy but we are nearly six months on now..I'll match his offer of £100 plus postage, and PayPal you the money straight away.

Is this definitely the RS cover and not just the normal twingo one?

I tried to PM you but it says you're set up not to accept them?

Alright, I'll take it at 115 please. As long as it's definitely one for the RS and not the normal twingo??

PM me your PayPal details and I'll send you the address