BT10 blue GT

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kizzye

Reaction score
On the country lanes meriden area this morning on my way to work. I was trying to point at the stickers on my car while driving.

Saw it again this morning, only turns out to be a new clio. So difficult to tell by looking in the rear view mirror

U would Laugth my mate has got the new Clio the 1.2turbo (if it is ) and a load of kids was saying to him nice fiat mate and he said shut up u buntch of tosses it's a Clio ! They just walked off and said oh yea sorry :lol:

matbry01":1temwj0h said:
U would Laugth my mate has got the new Clio the 1.2turbo (if it is ) and a load of kids was saying to him nice fiat mate and he said shut up u buntch of tosses it's a Clio ! They just walked off and said oh yea sorry :lol:

Is that the one with the white wheels? There is a blue 1.2 Clio GT round the corner from me

miner154":20lkue4k said:
matbry01":20lkue4k said:

Is that the one with the white wheels? There is a blue 1.2 Clio GT round the corner from me

Nah it ain't not sure what he has got but I am from Bristol :) I still need to track down this rs I seen yesterday !!!!!!!!!! And slap a flyer on hur window ! Gerrrrrrrr !

I took my car into a tire garage a few months ago... guy walks in and goes "mate is that your clio" and points at my TWINGO!

thankfully he didnt do any work to my car!

pritchp":21ju2j27 said:
I took my car into a tire garage a few months ago... guy walks in and goes "mate is that your clio" and points at my TWINGO!

thankfully he didnt do any work to my car!

Wouldn't ask him to fetch lunch either :lol: