Bulb behind heating controls

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J33 CUP

Reaction score
Think my bulb has gone behind the heating control. Haven't looked at it properly, but i presume it'll be a pain changing?? Any one had anything similar?

Maybe yeah, but they might come back with ''bulbs are perishable''? worth a try anyway, plus I've only had the car since April. Must be pretty crap bulbs lol.

Ive you dont try you wont know. People say exhaust aint covered but my centre box was replaced

headlight bulbs are covered by the warranty so dont see why it wouldnt be

For me it didn't work on the warranty -.-

They had to pull out the hole dash to get to the bulb...and while one was broken and had to be changed the other one strated to be crazy...when I turn any of the tree buttons it turns off the right light (the one behinde the blue-red heating thing (sry for the poor english xD) and I have to hit the knob so the light jumps on again...

Renault quality^^ alway good for a laugh^^

Yeah i have posted a thread about this, mine has went, i am planning on taken the control panel apart to get to it when i have free time.

I just dont know what type of bulb it is...

Me neither ^^ But I doesn't matter,I mean,it's still a small cheap french car,so some lil faults like this are ok for me ^^